Good Corporate Governance
- A set of principles in Good Corporate Governance is significant factor to materialize the vision and mission of Apexindo as a national drilling contractor with uncompromising service quality.
- The highest standard of Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Independency, and Reasonability penetrates into the work culture of management as well as employees of Apexindo.
- As a publicly listed company, Apexindo highly believes implementation of GCG should strongly be sustained to enhance the incredible performance and undoubted reputation among stakeholders.
Code of Conduct
- Ethical and responsible behavior is the significant factor that contributes in achieving business expectations and objectives as well as Apexindo’s vision and mission.
- This is an obvious base for Apexindo to publish a book of Code of Conduct.
- Such book is distributed to all employees during induction session.
- All employees are obliged to obey and abide the Code of Conduct at any time in order to maintain Company’s positive image and reputation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nurturing and maintaining a good business relationship to deliver positive benefits for society and environment have become our consistent concern. Throughout the years of its operation, Apexindo has been implementing within many aspects, such as education, religious activities, social, and environment. These positive contributions are dedicated as we see the importance of community support, particularly whom lives next to our area of operations. Starting in 2013, Apexindo is actively recruiting candidates originated from a number of reputable universities. This initiative enables young and energetic graduates to practical training, both in class and at rig site. Work opportunity with the Company would be the icing on the cake for successful candidate of this program.
October 11, 2023
In cooperation with Muara Badak’s Puskesmas, Saliki Village and SDN 001 Muara Badak, Apexindo held its CSR program by giving a free medical treatment to 200 local residents of Saliki Village, Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan. This program also witnessed by the village’s and subdistric’s government, and also local community leaders.
June 27, 2023
On the holy day of Eid al-Adha 1443H (2022), Apexindo donate three cows and three goats to be sacrificed in the holy day of Eid Al Adha to the mosques around Apexindo’s head office in Jakarta, Apexindo’s Balikpapan branch Office, Apexindo’s warehouse in Muara Badak (East Kalimantan), Handil (East Kalimantan) and Bojonegara (Banten), and also Daarul Rahman Boarding School in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta.
As a form of gratitude from the Company, Apexindo gave donations to orphans, widows, and other people who need that lives around the Company. Being a tradition that is held regularly every year, the donation reached 770 people and more than 1,000 snack boxes for breaking fast were also given away.
February 16, 2023
In collaboration with Foodbank of Indonesia (FOI), Apexindo gave a humanitarian aid for the earthquake disaster victims in Cianjur, West Java. Through FOI, the Company provides supplies to support communal kitchens in the form of raw food materials (rice, eggs, and vegetables), kitchen equipment, and several items for the accommodation of earthquake victims. The aid was handed over directly to the FOI office located in Jakarta, to then be delivered to the affected village locations in Kampung Tanjakan, Padaluyu Village, Cugenang Subdistrict, Cianjur, West Java. The Company provides donation for the communal kitchens during the earthquake recovery phase which are expected to be able to supply food up to 500 person for the next one month.
August 30, 2022
As the form of the Company's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Apexido inaugurated a healthy canteen in SDN (state elementary school) 001 Muara Badak which located in Kutai Kartanegara Regency, East Kalimantan. The inauguration ceremony was attended by Secretary of the Education Office of Kutai Kartanegara Regency, Head of Education Service Unit of Muara Badak District, Head of Muara Badak District Health Center, Saliki Village Representative Body, Principal of SDN 001 Muara Badak, and General Manager Operations of PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk.