Safety Policy & Goals
Apexindo considers safety as the primary vehicle to achieve a standard of excellence in its workplaces and business units. Our effective health and safety policies set out clear directions for all personnel to follow. There is a shared common understanding of the company's vision, values and beliefs. We are committed to the following health, safety, and environment principals:
- To avoid harm to health or injury to employees and others, or damage to property from operations.
- All levels of management are responsible and committed to the implementation of the health and safety policies. All employees should also be aware that they are accountable for their own health, safety and environmental performances.
- All accidents can be prevented and Apexindo promotes the highest standard of safety awareness and practices
- To take into consideration all safety measures in the introduction of new methods, machines, and materials.
- To observe all relevant legal documentation.
- To adhere to the approved Codes of Practices and other guidance materials.
- To maintain an effective system for monitoring and reviewing health, safety and environmental performance.
- To provide an effective system of communication, education, and training with regards to the knowledge and skill required for maintaining and upholding health, safety, and environmental practices.