Apexindo employees are engaged from Indonesia and various parts of the world to work in our areas of operation, Indonesia and the Middle East.
The health and safety of all employees is vital, not only to Apexindo but also to our operator clients in the oil industry, who like Apexindo have high safety standards and expectations. To achieve these expectations Apexindo maintains an excellent Health Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS)
The Apexindo Health Safety and Environmental Management System is consistently under review. A primary requirement of the Apexindo HSEMS is the development of HSE Management Standards, which are designed specifically to identify the level of Company performance required to meet the spirit and intent of the Apexindo Statement of Company Policy.
The HSEMS and supporting HSE Manual is provided to, and assists all employees in meeting those Standards that are applied throughout all Apexindo operations.
Those elements are:
As part of the Apexindo policy of continuous improvement, performance against these Standards will be regularly monitored and measured such that recommendations for improvement can be identified and the appropriate revisions made.
- Leadership and Administration
- Management Leadership Training & Employee Knowledge and Skill Training
- Risk Management/ Job Safety Analysis, HSE Observation & HSE System Evaluation
- Planned Inspections/ Maintenance / Engineering & Change Management
- Accident/Incident Reporting & Investigation & Analysis
- Rules & The HSE Permit to Work System
- Emergency Preparedness
- Personal Protective Equipment Controls
- Personal Communications, Safety Meetings & HSE Promotions
- Hiring & Placement
- Health & Hygiene Control
- Environmental Management